- For deburring and edge rounding laser-cut, plasma-cut and water-cut parts
- For deburring and edge rounding 3D punched parts
- For edge rounding and orbital finishing in one pass
- Processing of small parts from 20mm x 20mm
- Processing of foil-covered or zinc-plated parts
- Processing of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
The DiscMaster 4TD is equipped with two deburring discs and two edge rounding discs. The discs oscillate continuously over the workpiece during throughfeed. The interaction of the rotation with the large oscillation stroke leads to high quality deburring and edge rounding results. The large variety of disc tools available makes the machine very versatile.
The DiscMaster 6TD is equipped with six discs arranged in three pairs one behind the other.